We are pleased to be offering Swedish Massage in our New and Relaxing Beauty Treatment Room!
What is Swedish Massage?
Swedish massage is the use of long, flowing and rhythmic strokes to relax tight muscles and tissue adhesions/knots.
Benefits of Swedish Massage?
- To increase the oxygen flow in the blood and release toxins from the muscles.
- Shortens recovery time from muscular strain by flushing the tissues of lactic acid, uric acid, and other metabolic wastes.
- The circulation is increased around the body without having to increase the heart load.
- Stretches ligaments and tendons to keep them supple.
- Stimulates and soothes the skin and nerves.
- Reduces emotional and physical stress.
Tell me more…
Our massage treatments are available as either a 30 minute or 50 minute session. This is usually a full body massage or a back neck and shoulder massage but we will discuss your massage with you on arrival to tailor the massage to suit your needs and preferences. We ask all clients to complete a consent form prior to treatment and in some cases we may need written approval from a GP or we may decline the service entirely or exclude certain areas, in the interest of your own health and safety. We will provide you with a glass of water after your massage and will also discuss your after care with you!
Take the first step towards the Swedish Massage experience today!
To book your massage, please contact us on 02392 388 149 or 07795 522 700.